Important Hotel Information
- Please be advised that there will be a resort fee collected by the hotel at check in. The resort fee will be 19.00 plus tax per person per day.
- As far as the renovations plans, we will continue to have intermittent construction performed Monday to Saturday between the hours of 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Additionally, as of March 31, 2012 the hotel will discontinue food service throughout the hotel. We will continue to offer full beverage service at the lobby, pool bar and beach through April 30, 2012.
- On May 1, 2012 through August 31, 2012, we will fully discontinue all beverage service throughout the hotel, access to both pools, fitness center, and will only have beach access through 15 Street.
- For the period of August 31, 2012 to September 30, 2012, we will have no room inventory available, please ensure you continue to have these dates closed out for this period.
- The Royal Palm hotel will continue to offer a great renovated room product, personalized service and the excellent location on 15TH and Collins Avenue. Our hotel team has made arrangements to ensure a great stay including offering select restaurants within walking distance with special discounts for our guests and allow deliveries to the hotel.
- In light of our limited services the hotel will be offering a discounted resort fee of only 10 per day effective May 1st. In addition, the hotel has made agreements with local restaurants (within walking distance) to give our guests up to 20% off the menu. These options will be available to the guest upon checkin.
ReviewsWrite a Review
James Hotel, South Beach, Fl03/04/2013
One of several hotels that we have stayed at in south beach, it is a beautiful piece of architecture, with a very nice pool area. the staff seems game to ...
One of several hotels that we have stayed at in South Beach, it is a beautiful piece of architecture, with a very nice pool area. The staff seems game to make you happy, but, probably not worth the money..our room was cold, not serviced well by house keeping, HORRIBLE BED, I slept in a pit. Our tv was set on some setting that made it extremely dim, engineering could not solve the problem. Out vanity faucet leaked all over out stuff overnight. We had an un-usable balcony, we have been able to go out and enjoy this feature at other hotels. Food at hotel restaurant is wonderful..just go for that!
Hotel was excellent01/14/2013
The james royal palms is an amazing hotel. the facility itself is nice. but the service is incredible. i've stayed at many luxury hotels, but none has staff that ...
The James Royal Palms is an amazing hotel. The facility itself is nice. But the service is incredible. I've stayed at many luxury hotels, but none has staff that is so eager to accommodate. Very highly recommended.
- 1 - 2