Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Great hotel for the price.02/04/2011
I travel for business and stay at the palms when the price is right. many times they will bump you up to a stuite if there is room!! the restaraunts ...
I travel for Business and stay at the Palms when the price is right. Many times they will bump you up to a stuite if there is room!! The restaraunts are great for Customer dinners.
This Hotel was very welcoming and I would stay there again.02/03/2011
This hotel was very clean and accommodating to my every need.
This Hotel was very clean and accommodating to my every need.
Might stay again Pool was CLOSED 82 degrees outside11/08/2010
We were there for a friends birthday. when we first checked in we were given a room with 2 double beds when we requested a king. we were told they ...
We were there for a friends birthday. When we first checked in we were given a room with 2 double beds when we requested a king. We were told they had no kings available. Then they tried to offer us an upgrade for $*/night. They said it was normally $*/night. We declined. We got to our room and it was okay. We had gotten a good deal so for the price it was not bad. It was clean and it had a view. It was a bit off the strip but we weren't planning on going very far so no big deal. We had called ahead and requested our group be placed close together or at least on the same floor and when we checked in (we were the first ones) they told us we were all together. Two of our friends were checking in right after us, we to our room because our bags (ours and our friends check ing in) were being sent up to our room. Our friends call us and tell us they are on a completely different floor. After some talking and getting an offer to upgrade for $* a night they got move to our floor. As more of our friends showed up we find out we are spread out through the hotel. We end up upgrading to a room with a king so we could be closer to were our friends are. When we go down to the desk and tell the guy we want to up grade he tells us it's $*/night we tell him our friends just paid $*/night he denies it. Our friend come down and the guy changes his tone. The room was nice but not stocked.
Would not recommend and will not return. switched rooms 2 times and our final room wasn't that great. things were broken in the rooms and not working properly. rooms ...
Would not recommend and will not return. Switched rooms 2 times and our final room wasn't that great. Things were broken in the rooms and not working properly. Rooms were dirty-dust everywhere and cheets had stains. Staff were friendly but very slow. Ate at Simon's restaurant. Food not that great for the value. Food was cold
The pool was shut down the most part of our stay and when it was open it was overcrowded. when we checked in we did not get the * dollar casino ...
The pool was shut down the most part of our stay and when it was open it was overcrowded. when we checked in we did not get the * dollar casino voucher that everyone else got they charged us * dollar a day for the phone which we never used. The room next to us was loud all nighy long the only thing the bed was comfortable.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111