Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
The hotel was fantastic, rooms were good. even though i was there through the week, the nightlife never stopped.. this hotel is a hot spot. would definately go there again.
The hotel was fantastic, rooms were good. Even though I was there through the week, the nightlife never stopped.. This hotel is a hot spot. Would definately go there again.
good for partiers02/07/2011
I was not impressed with this hotel/casino. the clientele was rowdy and the pool area was very loud. if you want a good place to lounge in the sun ...
I was not impressed with this hotel/casino. The clientele was rowdy and the pool area was very loud. If you want a good place to lounge in the sun you have to camp out all day otherwise you risk either not getting a pool chair, or losing it. Drinks are very expensive, and the food court has only fast food available. Also, it is far off of the strip, which means that you need a cab or other transportation regardless. I would not stay here again.
Professional Service and Clean Rooms02/07/2011
The staff here is very professional, from top to bottom. the staff at the front desk are quick to work and excel and meeting your needs. i feel safe and ...
The staff here is very professional, from top to bottom. The staff at the front desk are quick to work and excel and meeting your needs. I feel safe and secure in this hotel and the rooms are extremely clean.
Best Hotel Room!02/07/2011
I stumbled across the palms hotel because it was close to the strip and had the best prices during a busy convention. what i got was a beautiful view, great ...
I stumbled across the Palms Hotel because it was close to the strip and had the best prices during a busy convention. What I got was a beautiful view, great customer service, and a suite that made my house look bad! The stay at the Palms made our trip amazing!
By far one of the best stays in Vegas!02/04/2011
The check-in staff was very friendly and the room was excellent; despite the fact that we didn't spend much time in the room! the exercise room and spa ...
The check-in staff was very friendly and the room was excellent; despite the fact that we didn't spend much time in the room! The exercise room and spa were clean and well worth the "fee" for use. The casino, although not the largest on or off the strip, was awesome (always is when you're winning!). The casino host was most hospitable and made sure that we were comped for our meals. I highly recommend the Palms, if you're staying off the strip!
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111