Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
The room was pretty good except for the outdated tv set and small unfashionable bathroom. hotel is for a younger audience with lots of clubs. food choices are not the ...
The room was pretty good except for the outdated TV set and small unfashionable bathroom. Hotel is for a younger audience with lots of clubs. Food choices are not the best and the buffet is awful.
Very friendly staff02/09/2011
This hotel was a great choice.the dealers and servers all were very nice and helpful. the hotel nightclubs were fabulous and very easy to get to..we will stay ...
This hotel was a great choice.The dealers and servers all were very nice and helpful. The hotel nightclubs were fabulous and very easy to get to..We will stay again .
worth to stay02/09/2011
Very clean & quite,no fun activities, no good ...
very clean & quite,no fun activities, no good restaurent
Decided to stay at the palms with my sweetie to relax. upon check in (which was prompt) we were upgraded to a more deluxe room. absolutely loved the room! clean, ...
Decided to stay at the Palms with my sweetie to relax. Upon check in (which was prompt) we were upgraded to a more deluxe room. Absolutely loved the room! Clean, Comfortable and Quiet. In addition, we a had a mini suite. Only con was the bathroom. The fixtures could use some updating. Overall experience was wonderful!
Okay Hotel NOT what I expected from this Hotel.02/08/2011
Made reservation with a group of 10 friends, we called ahead and requested we be placed on the same floor (5 rooms) and they told us it would be no ...
MAde reservation with a group of 10 friends, we called ahead and requested we be placed on the same floor (5 rooms) and they told us it would be no problem. When we get there we again ask about being on the same floor and thye tell us they have us together. We had driven up separately. My husband and I check in and we go up to our room to wait for our bag as two other friends check in. They call our room after they check in and they are on another floor. They are told they have to up grade to be on our floor. As our other friend arrive we find out we are spread out through different part of the hotel and have to up grade to be together and have a king size bed instead of 2 dbls. The person at the desk just seemed lost. The pool was closed and it was 82* outside we had no warning. the room was okay but nothing I was WOW about. I really expected more from this hotel.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111