Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
This Place is NIce.10/05/2011
Really nice! i said.. this place is really really really... really really really. nice!
Really Nice! I said.. this place is really really Really... REALLY REALLY REALLY. NIce!
Palms Hotel is Tired and Needs Attention09/10/2011
I've been reading about how the maloofs were trying to unload the palms and i understand why. the rooms are filthy, tired and you literally need to walk a ...
I've been reading about how the Maloofs were trying to unload the Palms and I understand why. The rooms are filthy, tired and you literally need to walk a mile to get to the remote tower that we were assigned. Granted they have moving sidewalks to get you from the Casino to the tower, but we literally had to navigate a series of elevators just to get to our room. Once in there, we discovered that there's no two bed scenario at this hotel. You get a king and a pull out couch. Fabulous. Everything was covered in dust and dirt like nobody had stayed in the room in weeks. The carpeting was buckled like you see at 1 star hotels and dirty and the tile was missing chunks of grout...the place just looks in disrepair. I think the rooms are an afterthought and the casino and clubs is what this destination is all about.
I like the proximity and atmoshpere of the Palms. Great Sunday Pool Parties!08/29/2011
I had stayed 3 nights at the palms. i had purchased the upgrade on a king suite. it was a more spacious room in the fantasy tower. although, it had ...
I had stayed 3 nights at the Palms. I had purchased the upgrade on a King Suite. It was a more spacious room in The Fantasy Tower. Although, it had an ackward chemical smell in it and had passed it off as they had just cleaned the room. Had trouble sleeping that night because of the smell. Left room in the am and did not return until later in the afternoon. Once I got back, the same smell was in the room.Realized that the air conditioning unit had been leaking onto the carpet and was giving off this order. Called Maintenance, they were able to fix it, but had suggested that I change rooms. I asked for an upgrade an was given a two room suite. Great save by the hotel! I rated Room Quality Poor, but second room I would rate above average. The second room did have a more comfort bed too.
Great looking hotel with great vip additions. $140 drink money was a plus. ++++
Great looking hotel with great VIP additions. $140 drink money was a plus. ++++
My husband and i were looking for a nice quick getaway in vegas. we decided on the palms because we enjoy the nightlife there and we had never stayed there ...
My husband and I were looking for a nice quick getaway in Vegas. We decided on The Palms because we enjoy the nightlife there and we had never stayed there before. We were both extremely disappointed in our stay. The Palms has always been marketed as an upscale, higher end hotel... NOT SO MUCH! The rooms were fair to average at the most. The front desk staff was NOT very helpful at all. The pool was okay. I think the only saving grace was upon booking our room we received a $100 credit to use at the pool for food and drinks. We ate dinner at Little Buddha's and were once again extremely disappointed. The sushi was average at best and the cost was ridiculous. I think I can get better Sushi rolls at Costco. All in all we have a lesson learned... stick to places we know we like. Although we enjoy the nightlife at The Palms, we will NEVER stay there again and will definitely NOT be recommending it as a place to stay.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111