Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pros ~ spacious rooms ~ comfortable bed ~ friendly/helpful staff ~ great room service (worth the $ in my opinion) ~ free shuttle to and from the strip every hour ~ "free" internet service (incorporated into ...
PROS ~ Spacious rooms ~ Comfortable bed ~ Friendly/helpful staff ~ Great room service (worth the $ in my opinion) ~ FREE SHUTTLE to and from the strip every hour ~ "Free" internet service (incorporated into resort fee) ~ Fantastic pool (very clean and well-kept) CONS ~ Room not well-cleaned when I arrived ~ Drinks overpriced and poorly made throughout the hotel ~ Lighting in the rooms a bit too dull ~ Charged for an item in mini-bar that I didn't buy Overall, my experience considering the price I paid was excellent. I was disgusted that the bathtub had hair in it and the counters weren't wiped down. But considering everything else, it wasn't too big of an issue as I encountered the same problem in pricier hotels. I really enjoyed the customer service at the Palms. All the staff were extremely professional (aside from the cleaning staff). I did keep a "Do not Disturb" sign on my door throughout the stay because I didn't want anyone in my room while I'm not there. Fortunately, the staff respected my wishes. Free shuttle goes to the strip and back every 30-60 minutes (not sure) and that saved me a lot of money considering cabs are about $15 each way. If you're going to eat at Bistro Buffet, get Club Palms card first and enjoy your discount. I read a lot of negative comments about the buffet but found the food and service to be exceptional. They offer everything from fresh fruits and vegetables to seafood to Asian dishes. Last comment is regarding the casino. I gambled for quite a bit and not once seen any servers. This seems a bit odd to me. Was I really suppose to leave my slot machine to get a drink? Anyway, after that, I took my money elsewhere. Speaking of drinks, Palms changed their policy and now you get a 2-for-1 drink coupon. That's ALL. I stayed for 5 days and got one 2-for-1 drink coupon.
Great Place to crash out and play!03/30/2012
The front desk staff was fast & efficient. room was clean & comfy. great place to stay & play / party.
The front desk staff was fast & efficient. Room was clean & comfy. Great place to stay & play / party.
A great place to stay. excellent restaurants and the rooms are great.
A great place to stay. Excellent restaurants and the rooms are great.
very NICE :))01/20/2012
Perfect and great value. huge beds, spectacular view, modern design, knowledgeble & helpfull staff. big time value, and so close to the strip.
Perfect and great value. Huge beds, spectacular view, modern design, knowledgeble & helpfull staff. Big time value, and so close to the Strip.
When we checked in we found out we where moved to palms place. the rooms where worth the walk. the rooms looked like mini condos. the bed was comfortable to ...
When we checked in we found out we where moved to palms place. The rooms where worth the walk. The rooms looked like mini condos. The bed was comfortable to be a hotel bed. All the staff we spoke with where very nice except the people that answer the phones. They always seem like they are rushing you off. The two clubs we went to where fun. They played different music. We go to vegas at least once a year and plan to return and stay in the same place
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111