Important Hotel Information
- Guests must be 21 years old to check into the hotel. All adult guests must be registered with proper identification. Hotel key required to access hotel guest elevator. Credit card required at check-in.
- 25 per person charge for each person over 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy 4 people per room. This charge is payable directly to the hotel at check-in.
- Tropicana does not permit coolers or excessive amounts of food and beverage to be brought into the hotel.
- Self Parking is 10 per stay and Valet Parking is 15 per stay. Health Club is 10 per day.
- The indoor pool will be closed February 26, 2013 and March 5, 2013.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Very nice rooms. Very nice service.02/10/2011
Rooms are big and comfortable. many nice restaurants to choose from. valet parking is free with diamond card. this is the only place i stay when i travel to atlantic ...
Rooms are big and comfortable. Many nice restaurants to choose from. Valet parking is free with Diamond Card. This is the only place I stay when I travel to Atlantic City.
Lots to do02/09/2011
First time at the tropicana though there was a quite a wait for check in, it was worth the wait, lots to do, fin was a great restuarant great views! ...
First time at the Tropicana though there was a quite a wait for check in, it was worth the wait, lots to do, Fin was a great restuarant great views! Also Imax was fun, though pool was little but has since been remodeled. Gaming was great, overall a great getaway ocean view was a plus!
Enjoyable and Clean!!02/08/2011
My stay at the tropicana was very good. my room was clean and the service and staff were great. i would stay there again.
My stay at the Tropicana was very good. My room was clean and the service and staff were great. I would stay there again.
Nice Hotel....Shops and Dining add to the quality02/08/2011
Everything was pleasant during our stay. view was outstanding from our room. i only have two complaints. check in was extremely slow. prepare to stand in line for 45 minutes ...
Everything was pleasant during our stay. View was outstanding from our room. I only have two complaints. Check in was extremely slow. Prepare to stand in line for 45 Minutes plus....and our room although a smoking room had an extremely strong odor of smoke. I think more can be done to neutralize the odor. The rest of the stay was excellent.
Right On The Boardwalk02/08/2011
So convenient to everything. the restaurants are some of the best in ac, and the casino is excellent.
So convenient to everything. The restaurants are some of the best in AC, and the casino is excellent.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 115
- 116 - 120
- 121 - 125
- 126 - 130
- 131 - 135
- 136 - 140
- 141 - 145
- 146 - 150
- 151 - 155
- 156 - 160
- 161 - 165
- 166 - 170
- 171 - 173