ReviewsWrite a Review
Got married on the sundream yacht docked at the back of the hotel. my husband and i had a wonderful time. my guest were extremely happy with the accomodatios.
Got married on the Sundream Yacht docked at the back of the hotel. My husband and I had a wonderful time. My guest were extremely happy with the accomodatios.
2 bedroom suite was wonderful07/11/2008
Out room had all the comforts of home! the view was great we could see the ocean and the bay. if you go be sure to hop on the water ...
Out room had all the comforts of home! The view was great we could see the ocean and the bay. If you go be sure to hop on the water taxi that picks you up and takes you all around all day for 14 dollars. The beds were super comfortable with lots of pillows.
Rude staff, broken pool facilities05/29/2008
The trip was ruined from the start while the hotel kept us waiting because the room was not ready by the advertised time. check-in staff refused to call housekeeping ...
The trip was ruined from the start while the hotel kept us waiting because the room was not ready by the advertised time. Check-in staff refused to call housekeeping to inform them of our arrival. Half the lounge chairs by the pool were broken, which meant an absurd rush to find the usable ones each day. For most of our stay two of the three elevators were broken, which on several occasions meant a journey of 20 minutes to get to our room. Other aspects of the hotel were, I suppose, acceptable.
We stayed for a long weekend to enjoy ft l, and were very happy with the doubletree. the room was very nice, and while our view could have been better ...
We stayed for a long weekend to enjoy Ft L, and were very happy with the Doubletree. The room was very nice, and while our view could have been better we really enjoyed the size of the room, and the bathroom (esp the glass shower) made us both very happy. Service was very good, delivered champagne on time per my request ahead of our return one evening, room service was very good (not outstanding, but very good) and the valet took very good care of us. The walk to the beach is about 15 min and very easy. Very enjoyable.
Not bad, but some problems arose.04/05/2008
- very clean/large rooms
- 2 nice plasma tv's located in the rooms with hd cable.
- the front desk staff was very knowledgeable,helpful, and kind. < ...
- Very clean/large rooms
- 2 nice plasma TV's located in the rooms with HD cable.
- The front desk staff was very knowledgeable,helpful, and kind.
- The location was fantastic for my girlfriend and me, right next to the Galleria Mall and a 5 minute walk to the beach.
- Only 1 of the 3 elevators was working consistently in a 14 story hotel... 1 did not work the entire time, 1 would go to random floors sometimes that were not pushed and go down when it was supposed to go up, and the other elevator was reliable.
- The Bartender L was extremely rude to my girlfriend and me by giving us a lot of attitude when we asked her a question about drinks (possibly because we are only 22, I don't really know)
- The ice machine was broken during our visit. - The cleaning service refused to give us an extra towel when we requested it...
- The hotel failed to notify us that the Hot Tub was under construction during our stay. - The waiter in the restaurant was rather slow in 1st getting to us, only 3 tables were occupied in the entire restaurant, yet it took him 15 minutes to ask us if we wanted a drink...
- The Water Bus is not as convenient as expected. It was constantly full and never really on time. When the boat was full, people were left behind at the stop and had to wait another hour.
All-in-all, the bad things did not ruin our trip and it was still a successful romantic