Important Hotel Information
- The Hotel Nikko San Francisco charges a 50 fee per animal / per night. A refundable cleaning deposit will also be required.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Nice hotel with big flat-screen tv01/27/2008
- nice, clean rooms
- bathroom has separate shower and bath tub
- wide flat-screen tv
- close to union square; good for shopping
- Nice, clean rooms
- Bathroom has separate shower and bath tub
- Wide flat-screen TV
- Close to Union Square; good for shopping
- Rooms were a little small but to be expected since this is SF
- Location is a little too close to Tenderloin, not a good neighorhood
- Didn't use Internal or the gym/pool as both requires extra charges; not happy with the nickel and diming your customers for little stuff like that
- Received a good deal off for this weekend which is rare; if staying at regular rate, then it would not be worth it
- Main reason for staying at hotel was to go for Sunday Jazz brunch at Anzu which they've discontinued just a week earlier - just my luck. Didn't find out until I arrived. Still we went for their Sunday brunch which at $35 was good but not great value. Food selection was decent but service was excellent. In any case, much better than Sunday brunch at over-rated Ahwahnee in Yosemite Park, CA.
- Parking can be expensive downtown SF - beware.
Dont stay here just go ...
dont stay here just go home
Good hotel for the price11/27/2007
My friends and i stayed there for 3 days during thanksgiving. the hotel was very good. there were big comfortable beds and a plasma tv in the room. the staff ...
My friends and I stayed there for 3 days during thanksgiving. The hotel was very good. There were big comfortable beds and a plasma TV in the room. The staff were friendly and helpful. They helped us keep our luggages after we've checked out. The store room looked quite secure. Great location. We've had a discount of $50 for booking the room with Mastercard, so the price is really good for the hotel. Wish they could provide free wireless service though.
Great hotel at a great price11/24/2007
The hotel is terrific - clean, modern and comfortable. staff were always helpful and efficient. restaraunt has delicious breakfast - didn't try other meals. i enjoyed trying a japanese breakfast one ...
The hotel is terrific - clean, modern and comfortable. Staff were always helpful and efficient. Restaraunt has delicious breakfast - didn't try other meals. I enjoyed trying a Japanese breakfast one morning. Pool costs extra ($10/day) but that is more than compensated by the low price of the room - I payed half of what I would have for the conference hotel next door. Pool is shallow so it might not be great for serious swimmers, but was uncrowded and pleasant with a nice jacuzzi. Location is ideal - convenient to conference facilities, shopping, transportation, restaurants. I will definitely stay here again when I am next in SF.
Indifference, long lines, needs work11/23/2007
Dirty bed linen, carpets not vacuumed, bathroom vanity not cleaned. furniture chipped, walls scuffed. room service got the order wrong, internet service is an extra $10 a day, as is ...
Dirty bed linen, carpets not vacuumed, bathroom vanity not cleaned. Furniture chipped, walls scuffed. Room service got the order wrong, internet service is an extra $10 a day, as is the fitness facility. But hey, after waiting in that long, long line in the lobby, you'll be too tired to use either. Doorman so preoccupied talking with his buddies that he didn't even notice when my children said, "thankyou." Touch anything in the refrigerator, and you bought it.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 115
- 116 - 120
- 121 - 125
- 126 - 130
- 131 - 135
- 136 - 136