Important Hotel Information
- Exciting enhancements are happening at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel! The hotels lobby, lobby bar and restaurant as well as the guest bathrooms and corridors will be transformed to a sleek, contemporary setting for your continued comfort. From November 26, 2012 to May 8, 2013 there will be unavoidable noise levels from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and limited activity on weekends. The hotels lobby, lobby bar and restaurant
- will be closed. Alternate locations on the Mezzanine will be available for your bar and dining needs. During this time, we encourage you to take advantage of the special rates and savings available as we enhance the property.
- All guests will enjoy the following amenities during this time:
- Free Internet in the guest room
- Free in-room movie (one per stay)
- 50% off self and valet parking
- 25% off room service dinner (excluding alcohol)
ReviewsWrite a Review
This was an exceptional price for the grade of hotel, unfortunately it just wasnt worth the discount. there is a lot of construction going on in the downstairs/lobby area. ...
This was an exceptional price for the grade of hotel, unfortunately it just wasnt worth the discount. There is a lot of construction going on in the downstairs/lobby area. I read this in previous reviews, and figured it wouldnt be an issue. The room i was in was very dated and needed a serious overhaul. The major problem, though was getting woken up in the morning by loud hammering and drilling right above my room. It didnt last for just a few minutes , but for at least for the hour and a half it took me to get ready and get my stuff together to check out. Maybe it will be nice after remodel but for now do yourself a favor and pass!
Stayed one night and found the entire experience very satisfactory.11/26/2012
Was in town for one night and was very happy with the experience. will book here when in nashville.
Was in town for one night and was very happy with the experience. Will book here when in Nashville.
Dated and dingy.06/21/2012
Decor was dated and dingy. three staff persons passed by a lone salt shaker on the ground in the hallway and did not stop to pick it up. ice is ...
Decor was dated and dingy. Three staff persons passed by a lone salt shaker on the ground in the hallway and did not stop to pick it up. Ice is available only on even floors. Not a big issue, but there was absolutely no information about this in the room. Check-out time was also not available in any print form in the room. Bathroom was spacious. View was nice.
Despite needing some updating, this hotel was a delightful place to stay.06/02/2012
We had superb service from all members of the staff. staff members were unfailingly friendly and welcoming. no request was met with anything but a smile and real assistance. the ...
We had superb service from all members of the staff. Staff members were unfailingly friendly and welcoming. No request was met with anything but a smile and real assistance. The beds are incredible. Best sleep we have had in a long time. The rooms are clean and pleasant, but the hallways are dated and need some brightening. The location was good, though further from downtown than we thought. Parking was expensive, but that seems to be the norm everywhere. There is on-street parking available if you are so inclined. Several excellent restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is close to main roads so it is easy to get on and off the highway, making travel to local sites quick and easy. Overall, we had a marvelous stay and would return.
Save your money01/05/2012
Not the luxury hotel it is made out to be. our view of the nashville skyline was a parking lot. the beds at hampton inn are nicer, and the room ...
Not the luxury hotel it is made out to be. Our view of the Nashville skyline was a parking lot. The beds at Hampton Inn are nicer, and the room was nothing like what was shown on the website.