Important Hotel Information
- There is a 20Resort Fee per room per day payable directly to the property when checking in. This resort fee includes 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site Casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day)
- Complimentary Internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room)Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only)
- Cardio Center features treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and stairmasters. (Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas) Located adjacent to the Amp Salon on 2nd level
- Open daily from 5:30am - 8:00pm. Drift Spa and/or Drift Spas Fitness Center is NOT included. Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall
- Available daily from 11:00am - 8:00pm, every hour on the hour
- Departs from Palms main entrance. Daily USA Today newspaper available for guest pick-up at the Front Desk and Bell Desk
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
- Excludes color copies and large print jobs
- An incidental deposit for standard rooms and suites has been reduced from 100 per day to 50 per day.
ReviewsWrite a Review
So much privacy...11/17/2011
I know the resort was full because one of the 'jersey shore' stars was there as dj and at the same time, it was a weekend! i never saw other ...
I know the resort was full because one of the 'Jersey Shore' stars was there as DJ and at the same time, it was a weekend! I never saw other individual[s] on my floor except the efficient and polite housekeepers. It's the most huge regular room I've ever stayed in Vegas - so roomy that even the restroom can be turned into another bedroom that big! The room isn't overly decorated but I can still sense its being classy. I enjoyed its daily complimentary breakfast [once again, the restaurant is somewhat 'private' although there were so many customers] and admittingly, I had the best Sunday brunch in entire Las Vegas. You know, I go to Vegas at least twice a year, so I can really compare it to other resort casinos I've been to. I never fall in line at the concierge, bell boy section and even at bars when I remitted my daily $20.00 free drinks vouchers - everything was all done smoothly!
Fantastic place to stay... and great views to boot!11/16/2011
When i walked into the palms to register for a night's stay and saw all the 20-somethings, i thought i would wind up with a noisy, dumpy room. ...
When I walked into the Palms to register for a night's stay and saw all the 20-somethings, I thought I would wind up with a noisy, dumpy room. Quite the opposite! When we walked into the room, we were incredibly surprised by how large, roomy and modern our room was, and the views were incredible! I must say that for the previous two nights, we were staying in an upscale boutique hotel, and thought we'd be really disappointed. Instead we found everything to be perfect. We also really enjoyed the restaurants and gambling (I won back more than the cost of the stay, including meals!) Honestly, the only thing I didn't like was the resort fee, as we didn't use anything and that was just another way for the hotel to jack up the cost of the hotel. We cannot wait to stay there again. Really, this is the place to stay, and it's worth it to be off the strip!
Too far off the strip11/16/2011
Had to take cabs all the time to get back to the "action" on the strip. that's a lot of coin over a few days. if you are going ...
Had to take cabs all the time to get back to the "action" on the strip. That's a lot of coin over a few days. If you are going to stay at the hotel, then by all means, it's a great average place. But nothing above-average compared to all the other hotels you can choose from.
This hotel was better than the others we have stayed at in Vegas.11/16/2011
We have stayed at several different hotels in vegas and this one was better than the others. the pool was not available, but that was ok. we don't gamble ...
We have stayed at several different hotels in Vegas and this one was better than the others. The pool was not available, but that was ok. We don't gamble so it is hard to find a place we enjoy staying at in Vegas. It was quiet enough and comfotable.
Will stay there again11/15/2011
Great clubs...minus the playboy one. (overpriced drinks and boring atmosphere there). poker room small but table games huge, solts were slots. food choices ok. pool area was fablous. spa, ...
Great Clubs...minus the Playboy one. (Overpriced drinks and boring atmosphere there). Poker room small but table games huge, solts were slots. Food choices OK. Pool area was fablous. Spa, good service. They have an IMAX theater and several others attached. Didn't have time, but looked like fun. Off the strip, but a short inexpensive taxi ride accross bridge.
- 1 - 5
- 6 - 10
- 11 - 15
- 16 - 20
- 21 - 25
- 26 - 30
- 31 - 35
- 36 - 40
- 41 - 45
- 46 - 50
- 51 - 55
- 56 - 60
- 61 - 65
- 66 - 70
- 71 - 75
- 76 - 80
- 81 - 85
- 86 - 90
- 91 - 95
- 96 - 100
- 101 - 105
- 106 - 110
- 111 - 111