Important Hotel Information
- Guests must be 21 years old to check into the hotel. All adult guests must be registered with proper identification. Hotel key required to access hotel guest elevator. Credit card required at check-in.
- 25 per person charge for each person over 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy 4 people per room. This charge is payable directly to the hotel at check-in.
- Tropicana does not permit coolers or excessive amounts of food and beverage to be brought into the hotel.
- Self Parking is 10 per stay and Valet Parking is 15 per stay. Health Club is 10 per day.
- The indoor pool will be closed February 26, 2013 and March 5, 2013.
Tropicana Casino and Resort is a 24 hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,078 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With more than 20 restaurants, 25 shops, 15 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as the "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. <br><br> The hotel amenities include the indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center, Jacuzzi, sauna, beach towel and cabana service, and Salon at Tropicana (a full-service unisex salon). This hotel also has a spa, the Blue Mercury, which offers oxygen facials, therapeutic couples massage, and other body treatments. The Tropicana has a multi-million dollar complex, the Quarter, featuring three floors of shops, dining, theater, and spa services. Dining options include Carmines, Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar, Red Square, PF Chang's, Ri-Ra Irish Pub, A Dam Good Sports Bar, Golden Dynasty, Il Verdi, Seaside Cafe, Fiesta Buffet, and Hooters. The entertainment never stops with hotspots like Cuba Libre's Missile Bar, Planet Rose Karaoke, Comedy Stop, Providence Night Club, Anthem Luxe Lounge, Tango's Lounge, Firewaters, Tropicana Show Room, Boogie Nights and Family Fun Station. The hotel offers monthly specials and discounts to their various outlets for guests staying at the property. <br><br> The guest rooms feature cable TV, movies and games, blackout drapes, voicemail, complimentary toiletries, and clock radios. <br><br> Self Parking is $10 per stay and Valet Parking is $15 per stay. Health Club is $10 per day. <br><br> The indoor pool will be closed February 26, 2013 and March 5, 2013. <br><br>.
Tropicana Casino And Resort Features
- High speed internet
- Local calls
- Room service
- Wheel chair access
- Meeting room
- Business center
- Dry cleaning
- Kids allowed
- Game room
- Swimming pool
- Fitness facility
Tropicana Casino And Resort Property Information:
- Rooms: 2129
- Floors: 73
Tropicana Casino And Resort Reservation Policies:
- Check-In: 1500
- Check-Out: 1100