Important Hotel Information
- All guests booking a room must be at least 21 years old and provide a valid credit card at check-in. Children age 12 and over are charged as an adult. The hotel reserves the right to hold 100 per day on the guest credit card for incidentals upon check-in.
- A Mandatory resort fee is payable to the property of 22 USD per room plus tax, per night, which includes the following:
- Complimentary guest room internet access
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Room
- Shuttle service to and from the Strip (available from 10am to 5pm)
- Unlimited local, long distance (United States only) and toll-free calls
- Complimentary parking and Valet
- Complimentary notary service at Concierge
- Complimentary printing of boarding passes & Daily newspapers.
For those who want to do Vegas like a rock star, this is their resort. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino features a full-size gaming area, intense concerts, a plethora of dining and nightlife options, a full-service spa, and a large pool area.<br><br>Music enthusiasts will enjoy all of the rock memorabilia proudly displayed throughout the resort: artifacts, clothing, and instruments used by Elvis, Nirvana, KISS, Aerosmith, and several other rock superstars.<br><br>HRH Tower offers sophistication and fantasy throughout this brand-new spacious and modern all-suite tower. The Hard Rock Beach Club is open from 11 a. to sunset Monday through Friday and opens at 10 a. on Saturdays and Sundays. Cover charge is USD 20 for ladies and USD 40 for men. Beach attire is strictly enforced. <br><br>Guestrooms include plasma TVs, Bose Wave radios with CD player, high-speed Internet access, first run movies on-demand, French doors, safes, bathrobes, 310-thread count linens, and feather pillows and blankets. The Tower Suites range from 701 to 4,300 square feet and most offer strip, mountain, and pool views.<br><br><br>The popular tapas style restaurant will also be open seven days a week for guests to enjoy until further notice. The hotel reserves the right to hold US100 per day on the guest credit card for incidentals upon check-in. Daily charge for Resort Fee of 18 USD is payable directly to the hotel.<br><br>Poolside glamour rules as the preeminent daylife experience, REHAB, takes place each Sunday. In its eighth year, the once intimate poolside party has grown into a world-renowned destination for thousands of weekend revelers including A-list celebrities and some of the music industry's biggest acts. Named one of the Top 10 Pools in the World by the Travel Channel REHAB offers 50 poolside cabanas that include 42-inch HD plasma TVs and poolside spa service options courtesy of Reliquary Water Sanctuary & Spa. Resident DJs, Eric D-Lux and Shift keep the energy high every Sunday.
Hard Rock Hotel and All Suite Hrh Tower Features
- Game room
- Wheel chair access
- Swimming pool
- Data port
- Fitness facility
Hard Rock Hotel and All Suite Hrh Tower Property Information:
- Rooms: 1500
- Floors: 17
Hard Rock Hotel and All Suite Hrh Tower Reservation Policies:
- Check-In: 1500
- Check-Out: 1100